Google & Microsoft shopping campaigns that will maximise your return on advertising spend
Push can help you grow with...
Good business can only come if you understand how to use online advertising to capture your customers’ interest, engage with them and increase their loyalty. Here at Push, we have the commercial acumen required to improve your online advertising whilst also working towards your business KPIs.
We use a 10-step process to manage your Google Shopping ad campaigns, based not only on case studies but on our learnings from previous experience — not to mention our expertise. There is no silver bullet to deliver high returns. Instead, here at Push we operate on years’ worth of tried and tested processes, which have delivered consistently quality results.
Our advanced technology allows us to not only edit product feeds but control performance right down at the level of an individual product level, enabling us to hit return-on-spend targets. We have developed our unique Push Analyser software to support you throughout your entire customer journey, allowing us to communicate in-depth analysis and analytics reports.
What are Shopping Ads?
Shopping Ads are the lifeblood of eCommerce.
Shopping Ads are those product listing ads (PLAs) featured across Google’s and Bing’s Search and Shopping Results. There are several reasons they are absolutely invaluable to retailers operating in eCommerce.
- Top of the list! Featured products appear right at the top of results page, even before organic listings for some keywords.
- Attention-grabbing. Because Shopping Ads appear right at the top, potential customers see immediately what they might be purchasing.
- Boost interest. PLAs can include additional information, such as reviews, prices and promotions — all of which increase customer engagement.
- Develop engagement. Shopping Ads cater to potential customers of all levels of knowledge, supporting upper-funnel awareness initiatives as well lower-funnel conversions.
Why get a FREE eCommerce Ads audit?
Shopping Ads are one of the best marketing tools out there. It is constantly evolving and has become one of the best online comparison services in a highly competitive market.
Businesses face an ever-increasing challenge of establishing and maintaining brand loyalty. It’s tough to remain profitable when price is the main influence when making a purchase.
Some businesses struggle to decrease costs, target the right audience and consistently optimise their campaigns. This can lead to poor returns, spiralling costs and lost revenue.
Finding it difficult to make your business cost-effective whilst increasing overall sales? Maybe you’re just starting out in the world of eCommerce? We can help.
Strategy to maximise profits
If you want to make a success of eCommerce on Google Ads (AdWords) and Microsoft Ads, it’s important to carefully structure your campaigns for search ads and shopping ads.
The quality of your merchant feed determines your success. We work with you to ensure this is at an optimum level. You need plans in place to engage new customers and recapture those who have lapsed or abandoned. You also need to strategise in order to increase brand loyalty.
Here at Push, we have developed software and processes that provide in-depth analysis and reporting. This means we can identify performance from an individual product all the way to overall account return.
- Remove items that do not make money! We monitor the individual performance of every item.
- Add negative keywords. This ensures you show for the right target keywords.
- Set the correct availability — because an out-of-stock product is money wasted.
Optimise your bids
- Separate items that are performing. This allows you to get more back from what is selling well.
- Use custom labels to more effectively organise the items in a product feed.
- Use the product type attribute. This reassures you that items are labelled correctly, allowing you to focus on what matters.
Increase the quality of your listings
- We highly recommend using promotional ads, as they separate your ads from the crowd.
- Restructure your titles. Not many people know that Google’s algorithm reads from left to right.
- Analyse data quality to ensure your listings remain active!